Tuesday, September 18, 2012

DAY - 301

Apologies in advance for the brevity of this post.  I'm running around like a crazy man today and the clock is ticking before my next private lesson begins...

Kicked off the day early with a great skype writing session with Sweet Angeline and J Fred Knobloch. We're whittling away at the last details of the song we began 2 weeks ago.  It's a great idea, but definitely a hard write.  Melodies are killer and the subject matter is pretty cool and outside the box as well.  Looking forward to knocking this one out!

I reached out to Alex Torrez from TMG today because I found out he was looking for songs for George Strait.  I sent Alex an email with a couple songs... "Love Takes Work" and "Heart On A String".  "Heart On A String" might be a stretch but he used to cut that sorta thing...maybe he'll dig it.  I also sent J Fred a text to let him know as well.  You can check both out here... www.mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com

Also,  keeping fingers crossed.  J Fred has a meeting scheduled today with Sony Music Nashville to play them songs!  Hoping we get the same response as Universal

No comments:

Post a Comment