Monday, September 24, 2012

DAY - 305

Cool news...Today I was just asked to do a jingle for Toyota Universe!   Let me back up a little bit...

To make a long story short,  I reached out (over a year ago) to Greg Press, an advertising rep from Stream Companies in Philadelphia, regarding my interest in doing some jingle work for their clients.  Greg let me know that he'd have the company check out my stuff and get back to me if they'd like to use me.  Well, I just got an email from Greg and his colleague, Dave regarding working on a Jingle for Toyota Universe.   I'm really pumped!  Doing jingles is a fun and creative way to make some serious extra money.  The ONLY draw back is, most jingles are done on what is called "spec"...meaning that there is no guarantee that they will actually use my jingle.  If they do decide they love it and want to use it, then and only then will I actually get paid for my work.

Hah, I know sounds rough, but it's just the nature of the beast.  I'm gonna take a crack at it...wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment