Sunday, September 23, 2012

DAY - 304

Apologies for the delay...this blog post covers, Friday September 21st.  

It's ironic that I didn't have time to post a blog on Friday,  because I literally spent the entire day talking about it!   Believe it or not, I'm in the midst of filming a mini-documentary style piece about "Making it 365" and myself as a songwriter/performer.   I was actually approached by my long-time mixing engineer and producer, Chris Zurzolo and his partner, Paul Simeone.  They have a film and video production company and they we're looking to do a portrait on an artist and approached me about 2 weeks ago.  They thought this whole blogging adventure would make for a great angle and a fresh piece!  Can't express how exciting it is to film this project.  Can't wait for you to see it... hell, I can't wait for me to see it!

Spoke with co-writer, J Fred Knobloch today.  He was actually on his way to another pitch meeting for our stuff!  Today Fred is meeting with head of A&R for ShowDog records, Cliff Audretch III.  Small world because if you've been following, you'll notice that I've been in touch with Cliff for a while now.  Really cool to see things come full-circle in a way.  We shall see what happens!

Got the final version of my latest song with Canadian/Nashville singer-songwriter, Kirk Penney today.  I couldn't be happier.  Can't wait for you to hear it.  Will post tomorrow...stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment