Thursday, September 20, 2012

DAY - 303

The next step in your life’s work may not be to read another book or spend one more hour practicing.  It may require you to pick up the phone, attend a conference, or buy someone lunch.  - Author, Jeff Goins

Heard back from Dana Parish today! (refer to Day 300)  Dana let me know that she got my email and would be forwarding to her husband for future consideration.  Nice!  I wrote Dana back thanking her and expressing my appreciation.  If you've never heard Dana Parish you should definitely check her out www.danaparish.com.  She's a fantastic writer as well as artist and she has been a source of wisdom and experience for yours truly along the way.

Also, got an email from my Canadian co-writer, Mr. Kirk Penney last night with a rough mix of our newest demo.  Sounds AWESOME so far!!  Can't wait for you to hear it,..I can't wait to start pitching it...I'm pumped to say the least.  Will post ASAP.  For those interested, we did the demo at Studio 19 in Nashville.  I could not be in attendance, but Kirk handled the direction of the session and did a fantastic job.

Alright, time to do some writing!

No comments:

Post a Comment