Thursday, September 13, 2012

DAY - 297+298

Apologies for the delay.  My currently inflexible schedule has been preventing me from being able to sit and write.  Here's what's been happening yesterday and today.


Day - 297

Today was spent writing with Tyler James and J Fred Knobloch as well as sending out emails and making plans for the upcoming Nashville trip.  Scheduling sessions and requesting meetings etc.  Trying to make the most out of the short 5 day trip.  Reached out to ASCAP to schedule the Wednesday night pitch session.

Day - 298

Today I did some more research on both Nashville and LA publishing companies.  Since I write just about as much Pop music as I do Country, I 'd love to meet with a publisher who has their hands deep in both markets.  I stumbled across Ole Publishing.  Ole has offices in both Nashville, LA and even Toronto.  I was able to dig up some contacts and decided to reach out.  I sent emails to both Mike Sebastian and Chad Richardson.  Mike and Chad are both creative directors in charge of placing songs and finding new talent so I figured it'd be a good place to start!

That's all for now.  I'm heading down to the studio to work on some new music.  Hope you enjoy the rest of the day.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment