Friday, September 7, 2012

DAY - 294

TGIF!  Wow...I am drained.  Officially back to grind and in full swing.  Fortunately, I'm off of school on Fridays and don't start teaching 'til 5pm, so I can use the day to write, record and get extra work done that piles up through the week.  Time management is truly an art and I have yet to master it.

Had a great skype meeting this morning with the Sweet Angeline team and J Fred Knobloch.  J Fred has a bunch of things in the works and wanted to chat details and update everyone.  Looks like Fred will be meeting with both Warner Bros and Sony in the next week or so!  As always, fingers crossed and prayers said.

Also, I've been in touch with Shane Barrett. (refer to yesterday) Shane set me up with another writing session while I'm in town.  I'm set to write with rising country star, Megan Redmond.  Megan is only 16 years old, but she is making some major waves.  She's a fantastic young writer and has a killer voice that's really unique.  You can check her out here... www.meganredmond.com 

I'm really digging how this trip is shaping up so far...hitting music row hard Wed-Fri then doing some serious wedding planning over the weekend.  Can't wait!

Hope you have a great weekend.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment