Saturday, April 28, 2012

DAY - 208

My apologies for the delay!  Have you ever had one of those days where you HAD to be somewhere every, single, waking moment?  That was my Friday.  Had an early rehearsal with the Liv Devine band, getting ready for an upcoming show at Prospectors in Mount Laurel where we'll be opening for Country singer Craig Campbell. ("She Likes to Fish")  Should be a great show!  If you're in the area definitely come hang out....love to see you there!  Then, it was off to school for a couple finals.  From school, I went straight to teaching a couple guitar lessons. And finally, headed off to a gig from 8:30pm-12:30am. (Botto's in Swedesboro) Looonnnggg day! Anyway, I did manage to get some stuff done today to make up for yesterday's networking slump...

I'm working on the new song demo I'm doing with Scot Sax.  Scot's heading to LA this week and will be starting to pitching the new tune.  He just got the vocals done on Thursday and they sound great!  I cleaning up the track and sending him the rest of the instruments via internet (I love dropbox)  Let's keep our fingers crossed someones bites this week!  The new song will done soon and ready to post so stay tuned!!

Also, spoke with J Fred Knobloch about pitching One Tree Hill star turned Country singer, Jana Kramer one of our new songs.  Fred thought it was a great idea so now we're planning out demoing logistics.  Should be close to having 2 new ones with Fred and the Sweet Angeline team so stay tuned for those as well.

Hope you're having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment