Monday, April 23, 2012

DAY - 204

Every Monday I go to Starbucks.... same time, same Starbucks.  Every Monday I see the same guy... dressed up, full suit, tie and briefcase, sitting by himself in the middle of the cafe, INTENSELY playing a driving simulated video game on his iPhone. (the kind of game where you actually steer the iPhone as if it were a steering wheel)  He's wearing head phones,  flailing around in his chair, and making grunting noises in the middle of a moderately quiet Starbucks.  I mean if you googled "I don't care what other people think, it would be a picture of this guy's face.  He is literally the poster child for "I don't give a shit".  Every Monday, never ceases to amaze me...almost inspiring...almost.  My apologies if you thought that story was going somewhere...just had to get that off my chest.  


Heard back from Rob Chiarelli today. (refer to Day - 203)  He let me know that he checked out the link I sent him to "Bass Drum" and that he would keep it on file for an artist who would make a good fit for the song!  That's amazing news considering the artists that Rob works with are people like Christina Aguilera, Madonna, Train, Leann Rimes, etc, etc, etc...www.finalmix.com check it out.  So needless to say, I'm pumped about that.  I sent Rob the full finished demo mp3 of "Bass Drum" along with the lyrics.  Here's the full finished demo... just posted yesterday... http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/bass-drum

Another iron in the fire...


No comments:

Post a Comment