Wednesday, April 4, 2012

DAY - 191

NEW SONG DEMO!  For your listening pleasure, here's the latest song from the "Sweet Angeline" team...  its called Skinny Dippinhttp://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/skinny-dippin  If I may quote myself from yesterday's post..."Its a super-catchy, fun, and....dare I say, sexy... summer song. (best listened to while enjoying a margarita or corona w/ lime) I hope you enjoy :) I plan on pitching this one to artists like Billy Currington, Blake Shelton, Luke Bryan, Josh Turner etc.  


Instead of me contacting someone, someone actually contacted me today.  I received and email from Katerina from Minoan Music.  Minoan Music is a music licensing firm that handles placing music for Tv, film and advertising.  Katerina reached out today to let me know she had stumbled across my music and liked what she heard.  I wrote back and let her know if she's interested in collaborating in some way I'd love to talk further.  Also, if she's working on any projects that she thinks my music would be perfect for to please let me know.  So that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment