Monday, April 9, 2012

DAY - 194

I hope you had a great weekend! Due to indigestion issues, I'm trying to lower my coffee intake. Sooo... today has been long, tiring, and slightly irritating. I was going to try and not drink any coffee at all today, but I broke down around noon and had to grab a small cup.  Having been a '2 large cup a day' coffee drinker, you can imagine the withdraw.   Fighting a nagging headache at the moment.  Anyway, Doctor's orders and I know its healthier, so I'm up for the challenge.

Today I rescheduled the writing session with Scot Sax (refer to day 185)  for this Wednesday.  Looking forward to the session...I've got some cool new song ideas, so I'm definitely psyched to collaborate and see what happens.   Stay tuned!

Also, today I submitted my song, "Half the Girl" to MTV independent music licensing.  MTV is searching for songs from indie artists to place in their TV shows.  I've always wanted to get my music in MTV shows because they often give the song and the artist credit while the show is running (usually in the bottom left hand corner of the TV Screen)  It often results in a really decent amount of iTunes downloads and website traffic from new listeners around the country.  I'll keep you posted if I hear back!  If you want to hear "Half the Girl", you can do so here http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/half-the-girl

No comments:

Post a Comment