Tuesday, April 24, 2012

DAY - 205

Good day for rock n' roll. Spent the morning working on a demo for the second song Scot Sax and I wrote.  Its turning out pretty cool!  All bare bones stuff so far, but the track has a cool vibe...its a light-hearted, poppy, neo-folk tune with a little reggae infusion.  Scot has a female singer that will be cutting vocals on it this Thursday.  Can't wait for you to hear!

I heard back from EMI Music Publisher, Katie O'Halloran today.  She is seriously the nicest woman EVER!  I've never had someone go out of their way so much to help me make connections.  Today she let me know that she will be playing some of my work for her boss at EMI!! She told me her boss may know more people in Nashville and in the Country music industry in general that I may be able to connect with.  So pumped!  I responded to Katie's email, thanking her graciously for going out of her way to help and sent her a link to my full catalog.  If you'd like, you can check that out here too :) www.mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com 







No comments:

Post a Comment