Friday, April 20, 2012

DAY - 203

"I am not judged by the number of times I fail, but by the number of times I succeed: and the number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I fail and keep trying. 
 Tom Hopkins 


Started off this beautiful Friday with a recording/rehearsal session with Sweet Angeline.  Today we began recording vocals on the song J Fred Knobloch sent us to demo sing.  We also have a show tomorrow (refer to Day 200) so we put in some much needed rehearsal time.

I sent an email to EMI Music Publisher, Katie O'Halloran. (Katie is the one who featured Sweet Angeline on her website and also introduced me to EMI songwriter, Heather Longstaffe)  I just wanted to send an email thanking Katie again for the introduction to Heather and to say hi and follow up.

I also reached out to LA Producer, Rob Chiarelli.  Rob is one of the guys I met at the TAXI convention in LA a couple years ago.  I sent him "Bass Drum" to get his opinion and also to let him know that I'm looking to get it placed.  We'll see if it creates any leads.

Have a fantastic weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment