Thursday, April 5, 2012

DAY - 192

Just firmed up the dates for my next trip to Nashville.  My girlfriend Sue is the maid of honor at her best friend's wedding in Asheville, NC on June, 9th and since Nashville is only a couple hours away (being the lovely, supportive, girlfriend she is) she suggested we extend our trip and make a beeline for Music City... and trust me, I'm not complaining! :)  Long story short, we'll be arriving into town, Monday, June 11th and leaving Sunday, June 17th.

After deciding on the dates last night, today I reached out to EMI Music Publishing songwriter, Heather Longstaffe (refer to day 180) to get a session together while I'm in town.  Looking forward to writing with Heather...I think we have a lot of songwriting traits and ideas about where country music is going in common.  Stay tuned!

*If you haven't heard the new song demo, Skinny Dippin', you can check it out here... http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/skinny-dippin

No comments:

Post a Comment