Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DAY - 195

Today I reached out to Cliff Audretch III at Show Dog Universal Music Nashville.  I met Cliff briefly, a couple years ago, at a music convention in LA and just recently made the connection that he's the same Cliff Audretch who is in charge of A&R at Show Dog! (one of the biggest labels in Nashville) Small world!  Anyway, I wrote him an email and sent him the newest country demo, Skinny Dippinhttp://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/skinny-dippin  I gave him a brief description and let him know what artists I could hear recording the song.  We'll see what he thinks!

BUSY week coming up...Besides having a ton of homework and rehearsals EVERY night for school, I'm getting together with Scot Sax tomorrow and I have a skype session with J Fred Knobloch and Sweet Angeline on Friday.  Looking forward to it all and praying the creativity is flowing :)  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment