Thursday, November 29, 2012

DAY - 351

Homework, homework and more homework.  Final's week is coming soon here at University of the Arts with a blizzard of presentations, performances and exams...bring it on baby!  The sooner I get through it, the sooner I can enjoy a nice, long, winter break.

Alright, last one... I swear....

Today I reached out to Julie Moe at (you guessed it) Ole Music Publishing.  Julie is another creative director at the Nashville office of Ole.  I figured I'd have to finish the list.  Haven't had a response back yet but we'll see.  Even if no one responds, the upside is I found a very cool publishing company to keep on the radar.  Like I was saying a little while ago, Ole is big... with offices in Nashville, LA, Toronto, etc. they handle publishing and pitching for all types of music as well as TV & Film.  Now, if only I could get a foot in the door.

Back to doing homework.  More to come.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment