Monday, November 26, 2012

DAY - 348

Hope your Turkey Day was fantastic!  Mine was a power-packed weekend of good food, family, homework and rehearsals.  I've got a big recital coming up for school on December 7th and it's taking over my life for the next 2 weeks.  Speaking of which, it's an open recital/concert so if you happen to be in center city Philadelphia you're welcome to come watch.  I'll be singing and performing everything from Italian Arias to Pop/Rock to Jazz.  Pretty crazy, I know, but UArts wants you to be as well-rounded a musician as possible.  It'll definitely be a fun and very diverse show so feel free to email me if you're interested and I'll send you the details.  mynameisaugust@yahoo.com   Anyway, back to the grind...

Going right down the chain...today I reached out to yet another Ole Music Publishing Creative Rep.  His name is Arthur Buenahora and he is the GM of Creative at the Nashville chapter of Ole.  Figured I'd go down the list until someone gets back to me.  Haven't heard a word yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment