Tuesday, November 13, 2012

DAY - 341

Long shot, Hail Mary, type of email today.  I reached out to world famous artist manager and owner of Azoff Music Management group, Irving Azoff.  Mr. Azoff handles clients presently and over the years such as Christina Aguilera, Journey, The Eagles (just to name a few) but, most importantly for me, Avril Lavigne.  Referring to yesterday, I had mentioned that I reached out to Avril's management.  Well, today I decided to take it one step further and personally reach out to the owner of her management company, Irving Azoff.  Like I said, shot in the dark, but who knows!

I merely wrote a very brief email with a quick introduction and the fact that I think the song would be perfect for Avril. (refer to yesterday)  That's all she wrote.  We'll see if I get anything back.

No comments:

Post a Comment