Tuesday, November 6, 2012

DAY - 336

Today I reached out to McDaniel Entertainment in LA.  McDaniel is an entertainment company in charge of representing songwriters and producers.  Their focus is predominately on the producing and songwriting end of representation unlike most management firms who typically work with artists only.  I thought it would be worth reaching out to see if I could get a response.  I let them know a little backstory and that I was shopping a publishing deal.  If they dig what they hear they might really be able to help not only its shopping a deal but also with setting up great collaborations with other songwriters and producers that they represent.  As always...we shall see.

Alright time to quickly finish my Panera soup and head out to start teaching.  Have a great night!

Ps...it might get a little hairy the next couple days because I'll be traveling to North Carolina...I'll be doing my best to keep up to date.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment