Monday, November 12, 2012

DAY - 337, 338, 339, 340

My apologies for the delay in posting from Wednesday-Sunday.  Just got back from a little trip to North Carolina.  My fiance Sue and I went down to meet our wedding photographers and have an engagement shoot.  We decided to extend the trip to make for a bit of a getaway.  We were on the go most of the time...enough spare time to shoot some emails out, but not to sit down and write.  One thing I have to mention about the trip (besides the photographers being a super awesome couple AND amazing at what they do) was the fish tacos we ate!!  If you are ever in Charlotte, NC you NEED to stop at a little Mexican joint called, "Cabo Fish Taco".  If you like fish tacos as much as I do, this is the mecca!  Trust me.

Anyway, here's the abbreviated scoop...

-Sent email to songplugger, Chip Hardy
-Sent email to head A &R rep Noah Gordon at Average Joe's Entertainment
-Confirmed Nashville demo session with co-writer, Eric Schwank for December 10th (recording 3 songs)
-Scheduled writing session with hit songwriter, Scot Sax for this Thursday.  We'll be writing a song for  an up and coming Australian pop singer signed to Atlantic Records!  Super pumped about this.

Which brings us to today... it took me AWHILE...but I found contact information for Avril Lavigne's management.  I'm still trying my best to get the latest song, I wrote with Scot Sax "I'm Not Practice" to Avril.  I guess since Avril is such a mainstream celeb it's harder to her people.  Well, we'll see if contacting her management gets me anywhere.  I'm SO confident the song is an obvious slam-dunk for her, I just need to get it through the door and on to some speakers.  As always, I'll keep you posted if it works!



No comments:

Post a Comment