Tuesday, November 20, 2012

DAY - 346

We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams.
Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory



Productive day.  Kicked it off with an early writing session with Sweet Angeline co-writer, Liv Devine and Nashville hit writer, J Fred Knobloch.  The session was great!  We finished a brand new song.  A beautifully sparse ballad, driven by finger-style acoustic guitar and hauntingly sweet vocals that tug on the heartstrings and open the tear ducks...in my humble opinion :)   This one is truly special...one of my favorite ballads I've been a part of writing.  We finished the session by planning demo logistics.  Fred is going to be starting a track this week.  Hope to have this one for you soon.

Down to biz.  Today I reached out to Ole Music Publishing Chief Creative Director, Gilles Godard.  As you may have noticed, I've been making a point to reach out to every creative director I can.  I did some digging today and found a couple more contacts that I'll be reaching out to this week.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment