Thursday, October 25, 2012

DAY - 328

More craziness!  I'm getting frustrated that life happens to be SO busy during the last stretch of this blogging adventure. Making it REALLY hard to be effective this week. I did however, hear back from publishers, Shane Barrett and Natalie Harker (refer to last couple days) so that's refreshing.  Follow ups were worth it, now it's all about keeping the contacts alive and working!  Besides responding back,   I didn't get much done today except for scouring through the listings on Taxi.com.  I found this one I thought sounded pretty promising and submitted a couple songs to it.  Tomorrow I'm hoping to have some decent networking time before the show at World Cafe Live!  Here's how the listing read...

MUSIC SUPERVISOR for a HIT NETWORK TV SERIES needs COUNTRY/POP CROSSOVER SONGS a la Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Keith Urban, Jana Kramer, Carrie Underwood, The Band Perry, Rascal Flatts, David Nail, and Eli Young Band. They're looking for great songs in all tempos with a CURRENT sound. As always, we're looking for top-notch vocal and instrumental performances. MALE and FEMALE vocals are BOTH welcome. 

No comments:

Post a Comment