Thursday, October 18, 2012

DAY 321+322

Apologies for the delay!   Other than going to class and teaching I spent all free time on Tuesday getting ready for the trip.  Making last minute calls, sending last minute emails, crossing my t's and dotting my i's.  

Flew into Nashville at 11:30am EST and arrived 12:23pm CST.  Not bad at all.  Hats off to Southwest for being the smoothest, friendliest, airline I've flown to date.  As soon as I got off the flight, I hopped into a rental and drove to J Fred Knobloch's studio.  Fred and I worked all day/night finishing up a song we've been working on and game planning some meeting tactics and pitching ideas.  Great day!  Checked into my lovely room at the Holiday Inn (which my fiance Susan so graciously priceline booked for me) around 1am and crashed.

I'm in Starbucks on West End Ave at the moment awaiting my meeting with Cal IV Entertainment.  First official meeting with a top notch publishing company!!  After that, it's off to a writing session with rising country star Megan Redmond.  Wish me luck!  

Stay tuned more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment