Friday, October 5, 2012

DAY - 314

Approaching the end of another hard week.  Brain is fried, body is tired...thank God for Emergen-C.

Today I sent an email to hit producer Rob Chiarelli.  I sent him "20/20" in case he was working with or going to be working with any pop country artists.  A lot of times I hear about an artist cutting a song because it came from the producer.  A lot of songwriters and publishers reach right out to the producer because they tend to have a lot of say about the record.  I know Rob has worked with artists like Leann Rimes in the past, so I figured it might be a good idea to send it over and stay on the radar.

I did a bunch of research on contacts for next week.  I was able to dig up some cool names and emails.  Also, I should have a couple new songs to release by next week so stay tuned!

Have a great weekend.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment