Monday, October 15, 2012

DAY - 320

For the first time, I'm REALLY starting to feel the strain of having too many things on my plate.  I started this Fall semester off ready and raring to go, but it's honestly catching up to me.  Maybe it's just all the rainy weather, but I'm starting to feel the stress of teaching one too many lessons, attending one too many classes, writing one too many songs, playing one too many gigs, sending one too many emails, etc, ect, etc...I can truly say that I now understand the expression, "don't spread yourself too thin".   This morning I caught myself walking around in a daze, making "to do" lists and forgetting what I had "to do" as I'm writing the list!  I don't mean to complain.  I mean... EVERYONE is busy... I'm not trying to play that card.  I think I just need to vent.  Wow, I'm already feeling a little better.  My apologies for unloading on you.  Thanks for listening. :)  

But, that's not why we're here!  Let's down to business.  I spent the last hour sending emails confirming everything that will be going on in Nashville this week.  I'm getting really excited for this trip.  It's honestly going to be the most power-packed 5 days in Music City to date.  So far, I've got 4 writing sessions, 3 meetings, a couple shows and a weekend of wedding planning.  Getting it done baby!   Even though it's going to be a packed 5 days, I'm looking forward to not only the change of scenery, but the change in routine.  Should be a refreshing week.  I promise not to leave out any details so stay tuned.  Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment