Tuesday, October 2, 2012

DAY - 311

Power-packed day of music.  Kick started the day with a recording with co-writer Eric Schwank.  Eric and I got together to start recording solid work tape demos for the 4 songs we're going be recording professionally in Nashville.  We ironed out all the details and got a lot finished today.  These 4 songs are really strong.  Eric and I have been writing together for roughly 8 years now and it still amazes me how talented of a writer he really is.   It's very cool to look back over the past 8 years and see how far we've come and know that we still LOVE working together!  Can't wait for you to hear our new songs!

Got a chance to pop into Panera Bread for a quick bite and some networking time. (Black Bean soup is killer!) Today I reached out to Art House Music Publishing in LA.  I pitched them the song that Scot Sax and I wrote.  They seem to be a fantastic publishing company (Owned by mega hit writer and former American Idol judge, Kara Dioguardi)  and I'd love to spark some interest.  Thought this song would be a good start.  We shall see.

Alright, off to teaching a couple guitar lessons then back to Philly for a late night recording session with producer, Chris Zurzolo.  See you tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment