Friday, October 12, 2012

DAY - 319

Another one-two punch kinda morning.  In the spirit of it being crunch time, I reached out to 2 new people today.

The first of which is successful NY/NJ songwriter, Jon D'Agostino.  Just got an email this morning from Nashville publisher, Shane Barrett letting me know that he thought it'd be a great idea to hook up with Jon for a writing session.  Jon is another writer that works with Shane (like Jane Bach and Megan Redmond whom I'll be meeting with next week) I got the chance to check out Jon's stuff and it's fantastic.  His style is indeed similar to mine so I think it'd be a cool session.  I reached out to Jon this morning introducing myself and seeing if he'd be interested in getting together.

The second person I contacted today was Stuart Dill from Octogan Entertainment. (refer to day 316)  Turns out Stuart no longer works for Sanctuary.  He is now heading up the Nashville branch of Octogan, a sports and entertainment company.  I got an email from family friend, Peter who said he had reached out to him to let him know about me and that I should drop a line as well... so I did.

That's all for today.  Now it's time to do some practicing.  TGIF!  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment