Wednesday, August 29, 2012

DAY - 288

On a hot streak...3 good days in a row!  Let's keep it going baby...

Good news and bad news... The bad news is I can't post the new song demo I wrote with Scot Sax. (refer to yesterday)  The good news is his publisher loves it and is pitching it!!   And hey, if the song gets picked up by an artist,  you'll definitely get to hear it...then there won't be any bad news :) Fingers crossed, prayers being said.

Besides working individually on a couple songs today,  I've emailed a whole bunch of people!  One of whom being rising star producer, Scott Stallone.  I think Scott would be the perfect guy for an upcoming pop song I've written and I'm trying to connect the dots.  He's relatively local at this point so let me know if you know him or know someone who does!   I've also been putting out feelers to a few of my publishing contacts about the new song.  Hoping to get some attention and pull my weight on the  pitching side of it.  

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment