Tuesday, August 21, 2012

DAY - 282

This morning I spent awhile sending emails and making phone calls following up with co-writers and industry folk I've been in contact with in the past couple months.

I spoke to co-writer Scot Sax and the demo for our latest song is almost finished.  I'm really pumped about this because I know that Avril Lavigne is looking for songs for a new record and this one is a slam-dunk!  We had Philadelphia producer and songwriter, Cliff Hillis  work on the production and mix of the track so I can't wait to hear it!   Hope to start pitching this week.

I also emailed co-writer Jason Blume regarding "20/20" edits.   The Sweet Angeline team and I will be getting together this week to hash out some edits to send to Jason.  As I was saying a couple weeks ago,  we want to ensure the song is as strong as it possibly can be before we make pitches to Rascal Flatts and Hunter Hayes.

That's all for today...time to start making my teaching schedule for the Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment