Thursday, August 23, 2012

DAY - 284

Crazy busy day!  So many cool new songs in the works right now my head is kind of spinning trying to keep track of new lyrical thoughts and melodic ideas.  Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining...it's not a bad problem to have lol.   Although my fiance, Susan may disagree... I probably seem like I'm in outer space this whole week :)

Anyway, This morning I got together with the Sweet Angeline team to work on "20/20" edits and came up with some great stuff that our co-writer, Jason is digging.  Hopefully the changes will give us the edge we need to get the song cut and make it a hit!

Between teaching lessons, I did a bunch of much needed scheduling for next week.  Got a line up of great writing and recording sessions booked...trying to get it all in before school starts up next Thursday! (Can't believe summer is already over)

Since last night I've been emailing back and forth with producer, Mark Wolff Jr. (refer to yesterday)  Mark emailed me to let me know that instead of the pop stuff I sent him, he's actually really digging my country stuff! (I like his honesty)  Just so happens he has two Country artists that he will be producing next month who are backed by big investors and major Nashville reps.  The best part is... he wants to showcase my stuff.   Could lead to some really things... but of course, we shall see.  I emailed Mark letting him know I'm interested in potentially working together in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment