Tuesday, August 14, 2012

DAY - 276+277

Back from vacation...relaxed, renewed, revitalized and ready to go!   Hit the ground running as soon as I got back yesterday.  Here's a brief laundry list update on what's happening...

1) Submitted a My Name is August song called "A Higher Place" (co-written with Eric Schwank) to snowboarding DVD in production that's looking for songs.

2)  I submitted 2 other MNIA songs, "Caroline" & "Easy to Love" to a Taxi.com listing for a "new American Idol winner" looking for pop/rock songs for his debut record ;)

3) Heard back from major pop producer Michael Lattanzi.  He told me he would love to get together and to contact him when I'm coming into Nashville again!!  I emailed him back and let him know I'd be in touch.

Bunch of writing sessions going on this week with writer's around the country and even Canada!  Keep you updated as the week progresses.  Let the music flow!  Good to be back.  Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment