Monday, January 2, 2012

DAY - 124

HAPPY NEW YEAR

Nashville 2012!!  Decided to kick off the new year with a spontaneous trip to Nashville.  My (extremely supportive) girlfriend, Susan and I are packing the new Kia Sportage and shipping out for a road trip next Tuesday, January 10th thru Sunday, January 15th. :)   So excited to be back in music city USA!  The planning has just begun...

Today I sent an email to Anna Maki at ASCAP Nashville to try and sign up for their Wednesday publisher pitch meeting.  I also spoke with co-writer J Fred Knobloch and it looks like we're going to be recording our song.  I'm so pumped to get a demo of this tune so we can start pitching it.  Can't wait for you to hear it!  Lastly, I emailed with co-writer Jason Blume and we're getting together for lunch next Wednesday...also showing him a new dance/pop song idea for possible collaboration.  Hopefully he digs it, because I know he'd be great to write this one with.

*Come along for the ride...follow us on Instagram for a closer look at what Nashville is all about! 
*Instagram Username: susieb531 



No comments:

Post a Comment