Wednesday, January 25, 2012

DAY - 141

I apologize for the brief nature of this blog in advance (another long day, need sleep)

Just got done a writing session with my good friend and long time co-writer, Eric Schwank aka
 'E-schwank', 'E-rock', 'E-schwizzle', the 'Schwank Man' himself. (ok I'll stop)  We had a short, but sweet session tonight.  Started working on a brand new idea that Eric had.  Brilliant idea... I think it took us more time figuring out, 'how' we are going to write it, then it will actually take to write it.  But nonetheless, I think we nailed down the direction.

Earlier today I emailed co-writer, Jason Blume just to keep in touch and say hi.  I also started checking into something called Grammy Camp. http://www.grammyintheschools.com/programs/grammy-camp
Its basically a summer music camp held in LA, NYC and Nashville for kids and teens, but its hosted by a bunch of industry pros.  I got a tip from a good friend, that it might be a smart idea to try and work the camp.  Get paid while networking for a week with top industry people.  Sounds like a good idea to me :) More to come on this...

Goodnight!  

No comments:

Post a Comment