Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DAY - 126

Woke up this morning and realized my license has been expired for 3 months...needless to say it was off to the DMV.  Got back just in time for a Skype writing session with J Fred Knobloch.  Fred and I just finished the second our second song.  We also discussed plans for demoing while I'm in town.  I'm really excited about the work we've done...can't wait to get something recorded!

After the session, I checked my email and found something interesting from Kary Sit.  Kary is the founder of KCS Entertainment www.kcsenter.com (refer to Day 116) KCS Entertainment works with major labels in the states as well as around the world.  Kary let me know that they're interested in working with me and just sent me a listing for a Korean Pop label looking for music!  She also wanted me to send over a short bio... so I wrote one up real quick and emailed her back.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed,  this outlet could lead to some cool opportunities!  

Also, got a couple new leads today on some publishing companies in NYC and Nashville... more on that tomorrow.  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment