Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DAY - 133+134

Just got back to Jersey last night.  What a trip!  Here's the rest of what you missed...

Day 133 was spent recording with J Fred Knobloch ALL day.  We finished about 95% of the 2 new demos... now its just little tweaks and edits that Fred can do while I'm not at the studio.  The songs sound REALLY good.   I can't say too much until they're finished and copyright.. but the first one is a bouncy and fun Beatles meets Frank Sinatra tune.  Classic sounding with a modern touch.  Definitely a song we're looking to pitch to Film and TV.  The second one is contemporary country a la Zac Brown Band, Luke Bryan, Darius Rucker, etc.  Can't wait for you to hear them... hell, I can't wait to hear them :)


Day 134  Besides driving, I spent a good portion of the morning yesterday following up with people I ran into and met in Nashville.  Shane Barrett,  Jason Blume, Anna Maki, etc (refer to past couple days)  That's about all I had time for...

Stay tuned for another blog later today as I will start networking right now... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment