Tuesday, January 3, 2012

DAY - 125

Met with co-writer Tyler James this morning to record a quick reference of the idea we're sending to Jason Blume. (refer to yesterday)  We ended up sending it to him this afternoon so we'll see what he thinks!

Spoke to a rep from ASCAP today and I'm all set up for the publisher pitch meeting next Wednesday in Nashville. (refer to yesterday)  It just so happens that publisher/ascap rep, Michael Martin, will be hosting the session.  I'm excited about this because I met Michael back in August.  He was very receptive so it'll be cool to show him the new stuff I've been working on!  If anything, it'll be a good follow up.

Today I also submitted to a listing on Music X Ray.  Apparently, Bruno Mars is looking for songs.   I sent a VERY rough version of a song so I'm hoping the person listening can look past the unproduced nature and hear the song for what it is.  We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment