Monday, January 30, 2012

DAY - 144

Super pressed for time today!  Just managed to duck into the Starbucks here on Broad Street to try and get some networking done.  I was combing through the listings on Music X Ray and came across something interesting.  Expressive Artists have posted a listing for a new supernatural thriller movie looking for songs... ala "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band.  I have a tune, My Name is August, recorded about 3 years ago and its a dead on pitch for that listing....so I decided to submit!  The song I submitted is called "Late Night Girls"  Check it out here... http://mynameisaugust.bandcamp.com/track/late-night-girls   


Keeping my fingers crossed I land this one!  Here's what the listing said...

Seeking Songs For Supernatural Thriller 
Looking for rock tracks with vibe and tempo ala "Real Wild Child" by Iggy Pop and easy going acoustic rock songs with cool riff ala "The Joker" by Steve Miller Band for feature-length supernatural thriller. No covers. No uncleared samples. Must own/control master and sync rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment