Thursday, July 26, 2012

DAY - 269

New demos posted today!  I posted the Mastered and final mix of "Carousel" and I would also like to introduce a brand new song written by the Sweet Angeline team and Nashville's J Fred Knobloch called, "Better With You".   Hope you enjoy!  And if you do...feel free to pass along :)

Some really cool things are in the works at the moment.  Don't want to jinx anything, but J Fred is beginning to shop the new songs to some MAJOR reps and producers in Nashville.  Don't want to name drop yet (cough, Universal...cough, Warner Bros) excuse me I think I have something caught in my throat. ;)  Anyway,  Exciting news, nonetheless.  If you've been following, you can see that things happen slowly in this biz so I'm not expecting anything to occur over night.  The one thing I am really excited about is getting my name and music in front of major industry players.  As my co-writer Tye James would say, "I'm feeling very blessed".   Blessed indeed.  More to come...hopefully.

This morning I contacted Nashville music publisher and creative director for Wide Open Music Group, Lynn Gann.  Lynn is not only a publisher but a great songwriter as well.  I sent him an email with my links and approached it the same way... I'm looking for "development".  If you've been reading, you know what I mean. (for a recap check out Day- 258)

Cheers and enjoy the new music!

No comments:

Post a Comment