Saturday, July 21, 2012

DAY - 265

Power-packed day!  Woke up 6am and started emailing.  I emailed co-writer and Nashville hit songwriter, Jason Blume just to say hi and follow up.  Then I reached out to media contact Heather at Disney Music. (she was the only email I could dig up so far)  I wrote her basically trying to get
"Heart On A String" to VP of Disney Music Group, Ken Bunt.  Also, got an email from BMG/Chrysalis creative director, Daniel Lee, letting me know he received the CD I sent and is looking forward to listening...nice!

To close out the night...I opened for Wynona Judd with the Liv Devine Band @ Mayo Performing Arts Center!!  It was a beautiful venue and an incredible show. Everyone brought their A Game.  Such an amazing experience.  Here's a couple pics taken back stage by the wonderfully talented, Susan Bushong (my fiance) :)  Cheers and have a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment