Thursday, July 12, 2012

DAY - 259

This morning I reached out to Kos Weaver, head of Disney Music Publishing Nashville.  Early in the year, my co-writer, J Fred Knobloch reached out to Kos regarding our song "Heart On A String".   He really LOVED the song, but was limited on what he could do with it.

I had the idea this morning to follow up with him to see if he knew of any Disney Music supervisors or creative directors we could try and connect with regarding getting the song placed in an upcoming Disney movie! I let him know that I greatly appreciate any advice or help with connecting the dots.

I also sent an email to the head of Taxi.com, Michael Laskow on the off chance that he might get back to me.  I wrote him asking if he knew or had any connection with Music reps at Disney...and the hunt continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment