Thursday, July 5, 2012

DAY - 254

Rise and shine, 6am, getting another early jump on the day. Hope you had a fantastic 4th of July.  Yesterday was a double celebration, one for the 4th, and one for my sister's birthday.  We ended up going to this AMAZING BBQ joint in Philly called Baby Blues.   The first Baby Blues was in Venice Beach and we used to go all the time when my sister's were living in LA.  Apparently, they just opened one in Philly not too long ago.  We ended talking to the owner and found out its a family run business, 3 in CA and one in Philly, all owned by brothers!  If you're jonesing for some killer BBQ, you gotta check this place out. (Venice Beach location was actually on Diners, Drives and Dives)  

Today I reached out to a LA publishing company owned by Kara Dioguardi called Arthouse Entertainment.   When I had my meeting with ASCAP rep Ryan Beauschel in Nashville he gave me a ton of feedback on a bunch of songs that I showed him, but the one he liked the best was  "I Kinda Like It".   So I wanted to try sending it to a publisher.


No comments:

Post a Comment