Wednesday, July 4, 2012

DAY - 253

Happy 4th!

Today I reached out to Philly/Nashville hit songwriter, Jim Femino.  Jim is a fantastic songwriter who travels back and forth from Philly to Nashville to write.  He recently had a #1 hit with Joel Otto's "Just Got Started Lovin' You".  Check him out and his band "Uncle Sexy" here... www.jimfemino.com

Its funny because I've been referred to Jim on 3 separate occasions now by 3 different people.  So I figured I finally reach out to see if he'd be interested in writing.

I also sent an email to reconnect with Philly songwriter Paul Sottile.  Paul and I had a great session a couple months ago but we were so busy we never followed up.  I wanted to shoot Paul an email and try to get together again to finish what we started and write some more!


No comments:

Post a Comment