Monday, July 23, 2012

DAY - 266

99 days left...

Today I reached out to co-writer, J Fred Knobloch.  Fred is going to have the final version of our newest song done this week.  I found out that The Band Perry is looking for songs for a new record.  I contacted Fred about pitching both "Carousel" and the new song.  He agreed it'd be a great idea and will attempt the pitch.

I can't express how amazing it is to work with people who can walk a song through a door that would otherwise be closed.  Its an honor and a lesson every time I write with someone like Fred.   The past 265 days have shown me what constant motivation and persistence can achieve.  More doors are opening than ever before and more opportunities are presenting themselves everyday.   One of the biggest lessons I've learned is to get out of the passenger's seat, take the wheel, and steer.

Let's make these next 100 days count.  Wish me luck.    Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment