Tuesday, July 10, 2012

DAY - 257

Great day for networking!  Even though today was super busy (started directing a "Rock Band Camp" this week) I was able to get some cool things accomplished.  Here's a quick list...apologies for my brevity, but I have a lot of work to get done tonight!

1) Submitted to a company looking for music for a Rock Climbing Documentary.  I submitted a song I wrote with good friend and co-writer, Eric Schwank called, "A Higher Place."  

2) Got an email from Aaron Beaird at Larry Beaird Music Group regarding "Evening With A Publisher".  I booked a spot at their next event, July 25th @ 6:30pm to pitch "20/20" to the president of Creative @ Sony Music Publishing, Terry Wakefield!  I will be able to attend the event and pitch the song via Skype...awesome!

3) Did a bunch of research on finding the key people to contact at Disney regrading
 "Heart On A String".  Definitely made some headway.  Getting to them is the hard part...but let the games begin.  :)  


See you tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment