Friday, July 13, 2012

DAY - 260

Happy Friday!   First week of Rock Camp is over and I am spent.  Got some cool things back today though.

I got the finished demo of a new I wrote with Sweet Angeline and J Fred Knobloch back today!  Sounds fantastic.  J Fred did an amazing job with the mix.  Hope to post on Monday so stay tuned for that!

Also, I heard back from BMG Chrysalis Publishing's creative director, Daniel Lee today!! (refer to Day 258)  He said he's interested in taking a listen to more and told me to send him a CD of 3 or 4 of my favorite songs.  First off,  its really cool that he returned my email.  Like I said, it was a cold-call type email and the majority of those go in the trash.  Secondly, its even cooler that he's interested in hearing more.  He said he likes to listen to new writer's while in his car.  This is potentially a great opportunity...   just have to choose wisely and hope it sparks an interest!  I wrote back, thanked him for his time and let him know a cd will be in the mail.   :)

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment