Wednesday, November 27, 2013

DAY - 83

Turkey day is almost here and I can already taste it. At the moment, my lovely wife, Susan is already prepping for tomorrow's festivities!  We decided instead of flying back to NJ we would spend Thanksgiving in Nashville, just the two of us.  At first, we thought we'd go to one of our favorite restaurant spots for dinner, but then Sue had the wild idea that we should go all-out and cook ourselves a full T-day feast...a practice run, if you will, for future Thanksgivings. :)  So, the fridge is stocked and the cabinets are overflowing with the usual suspects and even some interesting new recipe items.  Tomorrow will be a day of cooking, drinking, relaxing, and of course EATING!

Today I had a morning writing session with the very talented, Tammy Jacobs.  The session went fantastic and we finished up the song we had started a few weeks ago. (refer to Day - 72)  It's an upbeat, fun, love song with a conversational vibe and super catchy chorus.  Looking forward to demoing.

After the session, I reached out to Donald Jenkins. (refer to Day - 49)  Donald and I had talked about getting together for coffee so I figured I'd reach out and set it up.  I also dropped another line to songwriter, Rich Karg. (refer to Day - 66)

 Along with the music industry, I will be out of commission until Monday.

Wishing you a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment