Thursday, November 14, 2013

DAY - 75

Today I reached out to some Film and TV connects including two companies that I already have songs licensed with.  (Audiosocket, Crucial Music)  I'm beginning to put out some feeders and stir up some potential TV & Film opportunities for my music.  After meeting with publishing vet, Abbe Nameche and having her enthusiastically suggest doing that for my pop material I've been slowly but surely gathering new contacts and putting feelers out.  I have to be honest, I've been out of the TV & Film game for a few years so I have to get my feet wet again.  NOW is as good of a time as ever!  I also reached out to some individuals that do Film & TV work such as NYC producer, Jeremy Cimino. (Jeremy produced both "Insomnia" and "Bass Drum" in my pop catalog)

Onward and Upward.

No comments:

Post a Comment