Friday, November 22, 2013

DAY - 81

“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.”
– Steve Jobs

Happy Friday!  It's a rainy one here in Nash-vegas.  Another week flew by.  I can't believe I'll be done my grad program student teaching requirements in less than a month, thus fully completing the program!   Talk about another week flying by...the past few years have flown by.

Today I reached out to senior creative director at ASCAP Nashville,  LeAnn Phelan.  I had reached out to LeAnn back in August regarding getting together for a meeting to chat about being new to town, play her some music and basically,  get on the radar.  LeAnn offered to meet with me on a date that I was back in Philly so she told told me to contact her towards the end of November to re-schedule.

I'm hoping we can meet either next week or the following.  That's all for today.  I'm going to take the free afternoon and work on some new music.

Hope you have a great weekend.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment