Friday, November 8, 2013

DAY - 71

Happy Friday!   I'm going to keep this short and sweet.  My mother-in-law is in town and we're are taking her out to dinner!

Today I reached out to NSAI.  (Nashville Songwriter's Association International) I've known about the company for a long time and I've heard so many amazing personal stories about how NSAI has helped songwriters and artists reach their goals.  Now that I'm officially in town, it's time to join.  However, before I do, I'd like to meet with them face-to-face, shake hands, get a tour of the building, etc.  In other words, attempt to make my presence known and get on the radar.  As opposed to merely joining via the internet, I'd like to make a personal connection first.

Too many things to mention. Check it out...

 www.nashvillesongwriters.com

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment