Tuesday, November 26, 2013

DAY - 83

Thanksgiving break is officially here!  5 days off to recharge, relax, catch up, and enjoy the holiday.  As soon as I got home my head hit the pillow and I was out like a light for 2 hours.  I felt like I was getting sick, but I think it's just the fact that I've been in 'go' mode since September 1st.  I've been performing a juggling act for 3 months and I feel my concentration getting weary. (As you can probably tell looking over the last week or so of posts) This break came at a perfect time.  Can't wait to do nothing but cook food and make music.

Following yesterday's pitch to Joey Moi (Florida-Georgia Line's Producer) I made the same pitch to their manager, Seth England at Big Loud Shirt.  I figured I'd tackle both ends of the spectrum with this pitch in hopes of getting a listen.  I can only imagine how much material they're receiving and sifting through at the moment.  Fingers crossed, prayers being said.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment