Friday, November 15, 2013

DAY - 76

TGIF...and this time I really mean it.  This has been a stressful week.  Student teaching observations, lesson plans, a couple jingles, and a few writing sessions.  My head is fried.  A strong cocktail is in order...better make that a few.

Tonight Sue and I are meeting up with some friends at this crazy dive bar in Nashville called Santa's Pub.  It's a smoked-filled, wood-paneled, triple-wide trailer serving up the coldest beer in town straight from the kitchen. AND...it's literally owned by a guy that looks like Santa...people actually call him, Santa. Lol!  Check it out...  www.santaspub.com  Not only was it voted the nation's best dive bar by Maxim magazine but it's a rockin' good time. (if you can stand the second-hand smoke) The best karaoke spot I've seen yet.  And apparently, you never know who is gonna pop in unannounced.

Down to business...
Today I followed up with Celia Froehlig from Black River Entertainment.  Basically just to touch base, send some new material and see about potential co-write opportunities.  Besides working on my writing schedule for next week, that's all I had time for today.

Hope you have a great weekend.  Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment